Friday, December 19, 2008

10 things I wanted to do before losing my bachlor's degree!!

I just can't belive that I am getting married on Dec 21st. Well, yea I was kind of waiting for this day (I am being honest!!) but there were quite a few things that I wanted to do before losing my bachlors degree. The list is really big but for simplicity I would like to restrict it to only 10 things:

I wanted to do the following before losing my bachlor's:
1) Watch 4~5 movies with friends.
2) Go on a long drive and an overnight trip.
3) Bachlor's party - would have loved to get sloshed :-)
4) Freak out with my childhood buddies
5) Organize St. Micheals 1994 batch reunion
6) Lose weight :-)))
7) Watch Ghajini,Rab ne Bana di Jodi and Burn after reading
8) Re-arrange/re-organize/clean up my wardrobe
9) Sleep for long hours
10) Do something wacky/crazy - may be go on a trek or river rafting :-)

Well, I was unable to do nay of the above things - but what the hell? I can still do some of the above things after getting married :-)

No comments: