Friday, December 5, 2008

Graphology

(****After a gap of 4 months I finally decided to get back to blogging. Writing has been a passion but have no time to write. I will make it a point to write few things on my blog - either daily or once a week***).

Last week, I completed my course in graphology - I am now a professional graphologist. I need to analyze as many samples as possible in order to become proficient and then go for the advanced course in March/May.

Why did I learn Graphology?
I was always intrigued by human psychology - though graphology doesn't deal with that subject directly, it does have some relation to it. Self-improvement too was one of the reasons why I went in for this course. I wish to change myself and also help the HR department of my company in their recruitment decisions.

Where did I learn it from?
I learnt it from the Institute of Graphological Studies, Prabhadevi. Our faculty, Mr. Anal Pandit (Sir) had an in-depth knowledge f the subject and made it very interesting for all of us (students). His sense of humor combined with beautifully woven stories made it easier for me to grasp the subject.

Will I recommend this institute to others?
I would definitely recommend Anal sir and his institute. No-no I am not getting any cut for recommending him :-) Seriously guys, if you wih to learn graphology then it has to be from IGS that too under the able guidance of Anal Sir.

No comments: